Then Centennial College is the place for you. Did you know their Hospitality Management – Hotel and Resort program is offered in a state-of-the-art building?
This program is a two-year full-time program, which is offered in the Fall, Winter and Summer. Applicants can choose when they wish to start.
Students will learn both the theoretical and practical components about the hospitality industry and embark on a field placement in their fourth month. They will also get plenty of experience by working at the college’s restaurant, Horizon’s , which is open to the public.
The Centennial Difference
- Faculty – You will be trained by industry leading professionals. The faculty will help you develop as a professional and help you to achieve your career goals.
- Diversity – Centennial’s curriculum covers an array of areas in the hospitality industry. Learn about kitchen and dining room practices, front office operations, housekeeping and facilities management and more.
- Industry Experience – Students will spend the final semester of this School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts program in a 15-week industry field placement. This opportunity has seen many students successfully transition directly from their placement to paid employment.
You will get a field placement. A world of job opportunities. What else could you ask for? Maybe you want to further your study to learn even more about the industry.
Qualified graduates can apply to one of our many partnered universities within Canada or aboard.
The Hospitality Management – Hotel and Resort program’s educational partners are:
- Athabasca University
- International Hotel Management Institute (Switzerland)
- Vancouver Island University
- University of New Brunswick
- Royal Roads University (B.C.)
About the School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts
The School of Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts prepares you for careers in any of the 5 sectors of tourism:
- Food and beverage
- Travel services
- Recreation and entertainment